Simply put, a video capture device (commonly referred to as a capture card or capture device) takes the input from a camera or switching device and allows a computer to receive the video to put it on stream. Depending on the model, a capture device can receive different types of connections (typically HDMI, composite, or others) and connects to a computer over USB.
Articles in this section
- On Demand Event Audio + Music Copyright
- NFHS Network website vs. Console website
- Complete Guide to Clearing Cache and Cookies in Different Web Browsers
- What is the NFHS Network?
- Where are our events airing?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How many people watched our event?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?