Arrival time will vary depending on the venue and amount of equipment you plan to use. However, for basic single-camera setups, we recommend arriving to the venue at least an hour before you plan to go on air. For more complex systems, we recommend at least two.
Articles in this section
- On Demand Event Audio + Music Copyright
- NFHS Network website vs. Console website
- Complete Guide to Clearing Cache and Cookies in Different Web Browsers
- What is the NFHS Network?
- Where are our events airing?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How many people watched our event?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?