For a one camera broadcast, a high, central location with a clear view of the action is the best position to cover an event. If you have multiple cameras, we recommend at least one high above to capture the action while the others capture some other shots (say, on the sideline and in the crowd) to capture reactions as action goes down.
Articles in this section
- On Demand Event Audio + Music Copyright
- NFHS Network website vs. Console website
- Complete Guide to Clearing Cache and Cookies in Different Web Browsers
- What is the NFHS Network?
- Where are our events airing?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How many people watched our event?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?