You may stream using a hotspot as long as your connection is strong and stable, consistently greater than 2 megabits per second (expressed as Mbps) upload speed. We recommend investing in a Verizon 4G card data plan if you plan to stream using a hotspot. However, streaming over a hardline Ethernet connection or secure wireless network is always preferred over a hotspot.
Articles in this section
- On Demand Event Audio + Music Copyright
- NFHS Network website vs. Console website
- Complete Guide to Clearing Cache and Cookies in Different Web Browsers
- What is the NFHS Network?
- Where are our events airing?
- Can fans watch events on a mobile device?
- What does a pass to the NFHS Network include?
- How do fans purchase a pass?
- How many people watched our event?
- Do we have the rights to live stream our playoff games?