Below are instructions for manually updating the score during a broadcast:
- Log into console.nfhsnetwork.com from a desktop computer. (If you don't have a Console account or you are unable to log in, contact your Account Manager.)
- Click on your scheduled event.
- Scroll down to the Live Stream section and click on the thumbnail.
- On the Live Stream Details page, click on the Scoring tab.
- Under Scoring, you can change the score/period or even add logos or graphics.
- Once you're finished with your changes, choose Update.
- The manual score is automatically reflected in the preview panel and this shows what will be pushed to your Live Stream. (Remember each time you enter new data, you must choose Update to push your changes to the Live Stream.)