Occasionally you may find the need (or desire) to end a Pixellot event before the scheduled duration has fully elapsed. No problem! This guide will walk you through this easy process.
- Confirm that the event has completed locally (i.e. you're sure you want to end the broadcast).
- Navigate to console.nfhsnetwork.com
- Click on the "Events" tab on the left menu.
- Find your live event and click on the Event ID that corresponds to the correct event.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the event details page and click on the Live Streams picture icon.
- Near the top of the page is a button labeled "Complete Stream". Simply click this button and it will take your event off air and begin transcoding your VOD for viewing!
- After you click you should see "Complete" indicating that the event is now listed as finished for all of your school's viewers.
Note: In the event that you need your event to go back on air (eg. You ended the broadcast due to emergency and are resuming at a later time) we recommend creating an all new event. In the event description you can make notes such as "Part 2" or "Continuation" to let your viewers know what they're watching!
As always, if you have questions, feel free to reach out to the Production Support team for help.