Occasionally you may want to end your Pixellot event before the scheduled duration has fully elapsed.
If at any time you need your event to go back on air, you will need to create a new event. In the event description you can make notes such as "Part 2" or "Continuation" to let your viewers know what they're watching!
Below you will find the steps on how to end an event that is currently live and streaming.
Steps to End a Live Event
- Navigate to console.nfhsnetwork.com and log in with your credentials.
- Click on the Events tab on the left menu.
- Find your live event and click on either the Event ID or the Title of the event you want to end.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Event Details page and click on the Live Streams picture icon.
- Click the button labeled 'Complete Stream' located near the top of the page. This will take your event off air and begin transcoding your VOD (Video On Demand)for viewing!
- After you have clicked 'Complete Stream,' you should see the button change to 'Complete," indicating that the event is now listed as finished for all of your school's viewers.