WELCOME to the NFHS Network! Below are some of our marketing team's top tips on how to best promote your school and your upcoming events. Let’s get your fans watching!
Schedule your games early:
- The earlier you get your events scheduled, the more time the NFHS Network Marketing team has to promote your upcoming games.
Share your school's page with your fans:
- Your school's NFHS Network page is a consumer-facing page where your fans can see all of your broadcasts. What is the difference between your NFHS Network Website and Console?
- Here's how to share your school's page with your fans to let them know your school is on the NFHS Network! Simply search and find your school's page using the search bar at the top of the NFHS Network home page. Then just copy the URL and send away!
- Each event will also have a separate landing page on the website. You will be able to find this event page by searching the event details using the search bar at the top of the NFHS Network home page. Or, you can look for the event on your school's NFHS Network page. Then, copy and paste the specific event URL to your fans!
Tell your fans to "FOLLOW" your school on the Network:
- Following a school is easy and is the best way for your fans to find out about your upcoming games and other school events. All they need to do is visit your school page on any of our platforms: Website, Mobile Apps, and Connected Apps and click on the follow button. Your school's events will now show up front and center on their homepage. Plus they'll receive emails and web notifications about your school's events.
Add a section about the NFHS Network to your school website or athletic page:
- Consider placing an NFHS Network button or link on your website that links directly to your school page. This will help show the partnership between the school and the network. For more information on how to add this to your school's website, click HERE.
Promote your games multiple times throughout the week:
- Promote, promote, promote! Keep your fans aware of what's going on at your school each week. The easiest way to do this is to share events through your social channels. We've made this easy for you: all you need to do is open the event page on our site and copy the URL in the address bar. Then paste that link into Facebook or your preferred social channel and an image will pull through with a link and some details for the event. See the example below. Click HERE for more social media tips!
Add a QR Code to your Marketing Collateral:
- Make it easy for your fans to find your school page on the NFHS Network by adding a QR code to all your marketing collateral so all fans need to do is scan the QR code from their phones and then they'll be sent directly to your school page. If you need help creating a QR code visit our How to Create QR Codes Guide
Email to your fans by using one of our templates:
- An easy way to spread the word about your school's upcoming events is to create an email using one of our premade templates! Click HERE to view the templates and instructions.