Viewership data is logged during a live event and is stored for you to access after the event has ended. You are able to pull this viewership data from your Console account, making it easy to see the number of views for any event you have produced. The steps below will explain how to create an event report and download the viewership data.
Steps to Download Viewership Data
- On your desktop computer, log in to your Console account via http://console.nfhsnetwork.com with your account credentials.
- Click on Events Report tab located in the left panel menu on the web page. If you do not see the Events Report option, clear your cache and cookies in your internet browser and reload the page. Click here for steps on how to clear your cache and cookies.
- Select your Publisher (your school) from the drop-down menu.
- Use the From and To fields to set the date range for which you want event viewership data.
- Click the Generate button.
- Your viewership data will now download to your computer in the form of a .CSV file.