It's easy to grant Console access for other school employees. You can set up and manage additional Console users via your "Parent" Console account.
This can be done by adding Console "Child Users". These "Child Users" will have the same permissions and abilities that you have, except they will not be able to create additional "Child Users".
Please watch the video below for instructions or read the written instructions under the video:
- Go to console.nfhsnetwork.com and login into your NFHS Network console account.
- Select MANAGE USERS from the left sidebar.
- Enter the email of the contact that you will be adding as a "Child User".
- Click Create User
- This will put that user into the category of Pending Create Requests until approval from us for security reasons (this can take up to 24 hours).
- Once approved, the added user will be listed under Current Users.
- The user will now receive an automated email with their console login information and will have the same permissions and access that the "Parent" user has, without the ability to create additional users.