Please do the following AT LEAST 2 WEEKS before your first event:
1. Make sure your Pixellots are “online”
(plugged in, powered on, and connected to internet)
- Go to help.nfhsnetwork.com (use your Console login information)
- Click the Pixellots tab at the bottom
- Under Status it should say “SLEEP” or “LIVE” (if it says “OFFLINE” click here)
2. Keep your Pixellots online AT ALL TIMES
(24/7 – even on non-game days!)
- Camera lenses may be foggy when Pixellot first comes back online, but this will clear up within 10 days. Pixellot must stay online for the lenses to remain clear.
- Pixellot must be online to download critical updates throughout the season
3. Tell us which teams play at your Pixellots!
- Log into https://console.nfhsnetwork.com/
- Click on School Page from the left-side menu and select your school
- Scroll down to the Pixellot Team Mapping section
- For each Pixellot, click Edit Teams and then adjust until each Pixellot venue lists all of the teams that play there
Click here for more detailed instructions.
4. Manage your Pixellots (and more!) from your phone with Console Mobile
- Submit support requests - it's the FASTEST way to get help with your broadcasts
- Set up a test broadcast in less than 30 seconds
- Check the status of your Pixellots to make sure they’re ready to broadcast
- Start or stop Pixellot broadcasts with the push of a button
- Promote your broadcasts to social media with one click