Create QR Codes that direct fans to your NFHS Network School Page.
Make it easy for your fans to find your school page on the NFHS Network by adding a QR code to your marketing collateral (such as flyers, posters, or brochures) so fans can quickly scan and be sent directly to your school page!
From your school page, fans can easily:
- Follow your school and start getting emails and notifications about your schools' events
- Subscribe to the Network through your page and automatically become a Supporter
- Easily find schedules and events for your schools' upcoming games and other events.
How to create a QR code:
There are a number of QR code generators out there that work, but here is one we’ve tried that works well and is FREE!
Visit FlowCode to get started. Click Sign Up in top right corner and select the Free Version.
Once you are logged in, creating your QR Code is easy:
- Click "Create Flowcode" once you are logged in.
- Select the following under "I want to create:" One Flowcode
- On the right, under the QR code preview, enter what you would like to call the QR code.
- Under "I want my Flowcode to scan to:", make the "Scan Destination" be Website.
- Enter a link to your School Page on the NFHS Network Site:
- If you don’t know your school page URL, then simply go to NFHS Network and type in your school name in the search field. Once you’ve found your school, click to go to your page and then copy the URL in your web browser's address bar. The School Page URL will be similar to this: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/<school-name-city-stateabbreviation>
- Choose how you’d like it to look. We recommend keeping it simple, but you can choose different patterns, colors, styles and an option to include your school logo on it.
- Now, you are ready to create and download your QR Code. Click the button next to the "Download" button and select "PNG" as your file extension and click "Transparent background" if you don’t want a background color showing through and then click Download.
- Once your QR code has been downloaded, test it and make sure it works and is pointing to your page.
- You can do this by opening up your camera on your phone and pointing at the QR code. It will recognize it as a QR code and give you the option to open it. If it is working correctly, it should send you to your school page
- Finally, you are ready to add this to any of your marketing materials.