Promote the NFHS Network on your website:
- Consider placing an NFHS Network button or link on your website that links directly to your school page. This will help show the partnership between the school and the network.
- If you have display ads on your website you can promote the NFHS Network by using one of our provided display ads and linking to either your school page or the NFHS Network Homepage.
How to Promote the NFHS Network on your Big Teams Site:
- If your website is run through Big Teams, there are several options on how you can promote your school's NFHS Network events.
- You can add a "newsfeed advertorial" to the homepage of your website. That way your fans can easily find the streaming information as soon as they open the page. (See Example Here) Contact your Big Teams Account Representative to get this added to your website.
- On the main navigation bar of your Big Teams website, you can add a "Watch Live" button. (See Example Here) Contact your Big Teams Account Representative to get this added to your website.
- Big Teams has also made it as easy as possible for you to append NFHS Network links to specific events in Schedule Star as you edit or add new games. When this happens, your Big Teams website will produce a camera icon on the event. Additionally, iCalendar and other similar feeds also generate NFHS Network links. (See Example Here)
How to Promote the NFHS Network on your VNN Site:
- If your website is run through VNN, you can add a section to display your school's upcoming events and even watch events on demand! (Example Below)
- To get this added to your website, please reach out to your VNN Account Manager.