Please follow this guide to assist with getting your 3rd party streaming encoder connected to The NFHS Network
- Navigate to the settings menu and find the "Custom RTMP" option
- Locate the "Server Address" or "Server url" text box and the "stream key" or "broadcast key" text box. (The verbiage is interchangeable and depends on the type of device or application.)
- Under Server Address, copy/paste the following: rtmp://video.nfhsnetwork.com/manual/
- For the Stream key (or broadcast key), click NFHS Network Events Console and find your event
- Click your event to go to the "Event Detail Page".
- Scroll down and click the "Live Streams" video thumbnail to go to the "Broadcast Detail" page
- Copy the Broadcast ID in the Broadcast Detail page
- Paste Broadcast ID into the Stream key (or broadcast key) text box.
- Click OK
- Start Stream
- Go back to your event in NFHS Broadcast Detail Page and click the Production Tab
- Hit Play on the Video player and you should see the message "Your event will begin momentarily"
For further assistance, you can reach out to the NFHS Support team and submit a ticket with the Manual Team